Nuxt Speedkit takes over the lighthouse performance optimization of your generated website.
This module implements the lazy-hydration concept of Markus Oberlehner and embeds a modified version of nuxt/image.
- NodeJS >= 12.x.x
- NuxtJS >= 2.15.0
- dynamic loading of viewport based page resources like fonts (subselectors, media queries), components, pictures
- optional loading prevention of resources at low bandwidth or weak hardware
- prevents the loading of unnecessary resources (including components) that are outside the current viewport.
- optional info layer concept to inform users about a reduced UX when bandwidth or hardware is compromised.
- delivery of the minimum required resources based on the current viewport
- if you use the tools as specified you will get a lighthouse performance score of 100/100